- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- Olive oil spray
- 1/3 cup (90g) light natural yoghurt
- 1 tbs fresh oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook the sweet potato in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Combine brown sugar and ginger in a bowl. Place sweet potato onto a baking tray and spray with oil. Sprinkle with the brown sugar mixture. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden.
- Top sweet potato slices with a dollop of yoghurt and oregano leaves.
- You can beef up this dish for dinner by adding meat such as sliced chargrilled lamb, and tossing through some salad leaves with sliced cucumber, capsicum and avocado.