- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, hulled, washed, halved
- 1 tbs caster sugar
- 160ml (2/3 cup) vodka, chilled
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place the strawberries and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Place half the strawberry puree, half the vodka and half the ice in a cocktail shaker and shake until well combined. Strain the strawberry mixture evenly among 4 serving glasses. Repeat with the remaining strawberry puree, vodka and ice. Serve immediately.
- You can prepare this recipe to the end of step 1 up to 2 hours ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge. Carry out step 2 just before serving. You can substitute 500g (about 8) kiwifruit, peeled, coarsely chopped, or 500g peeled, chopped watermelon for the strawberries, if desired.
Preparation Time15 minutes