Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 400g diced pork
- 2 1/2 tbs Mae Ploy Green Curry Paste
- 1 tbs cornflour
- 1 x 375ml can Carnation Light & Creamy Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk
- 185ml (3/4 cup) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1 x 400g pkt Woolworths Fresh Traditional Stir-Fry Mix
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 200g dried thin rice noodles
- 50g (2/3 cup) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 10 seconds or until aromatic. Remove from heat.
- Place the cornflour in a medium bowl. Gradually add 60ml (1/4 cup) of evaporated milk to form a smooth paste. Stir in the stock and remaining evaporated milk.
- Add the evaporated milk mixture, stir-fry mix, sugar and fish sauce to the pork mixture. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 6 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Top with the pork mixture, bean sprouts and coriander to serve.
- Tip: Using packaged stir-fry vegies cuts your preparation time in half, and these noodles cook faster than rice.
Cooking Time15 minutes