- 1kg desiree potatoes, washed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 gherkins, sliced
- 50g shaved ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes. Thinly slice crossways. Cool completely.
- Place potato, egg, onion, gherkin and ham in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add to potato mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
- Serve with lamb cutlets or baked chicken.