- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 200g green olives, drained
- 2 large lemons
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- roasted chat potatoes, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a roasting pan. Arrange drumsticks in a single layer in pan. Top with olives. Cut 1 lemon into thin wedges and place between drumsticks.
- Juice remaining lemon. Combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, vinegar, oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a jug. Pour over drumsticks.
- Roast drumsticks for 45 to 50 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with potatoes.
- To freeze: Place drumsticks in a single layer in airtight containers. Freeze for up to 6 weeks.
- To reheat: Thaw in the fridge overnight. Microwave, covered, on MEDIUM (50%) for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot.