- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 10g butter
- 1/4 cup (25g) grated cheddar
- 4 slices bread
- Use a fork to whisk the eggs and milk together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat. Once foaming, pour in the eggs. Use a wooden spoon to stir occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until almost set. Remove pan from heat and stir in cheese.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread. Use a bunny cutter or Easter cutter to cut out the toast.
- Serve the eggs with the Easter bunny toasts.
- Note: Cooking with children should be supervised by an adult.
Preparation Time5 minutes
Cooking Time6 minutes
EquipmentWhat you need: Grater Bowl Non-stick frying pan Wooden spoon Toaster Bunny or Easter cutters